Two books designed as one
In this colorfully illustrated children’s book, families get the pleasure of reading The Adventures of Avery Ann story, plus a 15-page Fun Facts section of information and illustrations about the sea animals portrayed as characters in the book. Young Avery Ann fans drew the delightful illustrations in this section.
Print ($9.99) and digital ($8.99) copies available!Get your copy here!
The Adventures of Avery Ann is the magical tale of a little girl’s dive into the ocean in search of her beloved charm bracelet. What happens when Avery Ann swims into a school of hammerhead sharks, a cluster of sea horses, a Kung Fu octopus, and a village of tribal lobsters? This whimsical story encourages kids to follow their inner adventurer and believe in their dreams.
Why reading The Adventures of Avery Ann benefits children:
- The Fun Facts section teaches kids about the sea animals portrayed as characters in the story
- Inspiring story encouraging kids to live a fearless life
- Teaching kids it’s OK to ask for help
- Teaching children about team work
- Kids will enjoy using their imaginations creating different scenarios for the scenes
- Entertaining adventure keeping kids occupied
- Avery Ann is a cool and a healthy role model for young kids
- Fun story for parents to read and bond with kids
The Adventures of Avery Ann is especially appealing to children ages 4-8.
Features a Fun Facts section of information and illustrations about the sea animals portrayed as characters in the book. Young Avery Ann fans drew the delightful illustrations.
We appreciate your help in letting others know about The Adventures of Avery Ann. Thank you!